In June 2016, the British decided in a referendum to leave the
European Union. After intense and turbulent negotiations, this
departure took effect this year.
We want to discuss the following questions:
• Which effects did “Brexit” have so far? What is being discussed
currently in Britain?
• Which perspectives are there for the future development of
• How well did the EU’s negotiation strategy towards the UK work
Special guests are:
– Richard Morris (European Movement UK)
– Dr. Birgit Bujard (“Team Europe” of the European Commission)
Join us! We are looking forward to an interesting debate.
The Zoom link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83911379483
“European Wednesday” is an interactive online format of the NGO
Citizens of Europe: Europeans from all over the continent discuss
topics of common concern.