Ukraine is facing a really hard time and we can’t just watch without lending a hand. That’s why we have collected a list of sites where you can make a difference and donate something to the Ukrainian people.
- Come Back Alive and Army SOS organizations will work to use the money raised to purchase supplies for the Ukrainian military, including ammunition, shields and food.
- Razom for Ukraine is dedicated to providing medical care to Ukrainian citizens. Razom (which meaning “together” in Ukrainian) is a volunteer- based charity originally founded in 2014 to support Ukrainians after Russia annexed Crimea.
- United Help Ukraine is a non-profit volunteer organization that receives and distributes donations, including medical supplies and food to Ukrainian refugees, people on the ground in Ukraine and to support Ukrainian families who have lost someone to war.
- Foundraiser for Sunflower of Peace and Revived Soldiers Ukraine, whose funds will be used to purchase first aid kits, backpacks filled with medical and rehabilitation supplies for wounded soldiers and Ukrainian refugees.
- Voices of Children is a charity organization that cares about children. It provides psychological and psychosocial support to Ukrainian children affected by armed conflict.
You can find more on: https://linktr.ee/ukrainehelpberlin