Citizens of Europe here by announce two available placements for EVS (European Voluntary Service) volunteers for our office in Berlin, starting in May and September 2013 for duration of 12 months.
As an EVS-volunteer at Citizens of Europe, you will get the chance to broaden your skills and interests in working with international projects that promotes democracy and human rights for an active European civil society, together with our members and partner organisations.
We are looking for EVS-volunteers:
- With self-initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Motivation to actively contribute and share your knowledge and ideas in our activities
- Creativity and interest to create your own project within Citizens of Europe’s framework
- With an European awareness and interest: this does not mean you have to be an enthusiastic pro-European. Most important is that you have an opinion of your own and are interested in following up current developments in Europe
- Organisational experience, for instance from engagements in a local student organisation, youth associations, political or cultural organisations etc.
- Ability to work in fluently English. We provide a language course in German for your further improvement during your EVS time
- From 18 to 30 years
The EVS-programme provides you with:
- A monthly allowance for accommodation, food, pocket money and public transportation.
- German language course
- Health insurance
- Training courses during your volunteering.
- Travels to your volunteer-placement and home after finishing your EVS.
Deadline for applicants is on the 21st of November 2012.
Send your CV and motivation-letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail if you have any questions!
Citizens of Europe team